Do you want to indulge in chocolate sweet pleasure? The good thing about ketogenic lifestyle is that you can make anything keto style. Even the desserts and cheesecakes. Here is what i tried making; a chocolate cheesecake recipe.
Keto Macros for a 1 serving cake piece:
Net Carbs: 10g , Proteins: 15g , Fats: 70g
- Unsalted unsweetened peanut butter for cookie base
- Unsalted or salted butter for cookie preparation
- Cream cheese – 50g
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Fresh cream
- Almond flour – 50g
- Stevia powder or liquid drops
Steps to make your cheese cake without baking:
- Preparation for cookie base: Melt approximately 2 tablespoons butter in a microwave or gas for about 10-15 secs. Now take a bowl and mix Almond flour, approx 2 tablespoon with melted butter, a few drops of stevia and 1 tablespoon peanut butter. Create a round cookie base on a tray. Bake it in oven for about 3-4 mins.
2. Preparation for chocolate ganache to top your cheesecake: Ganache is nothing much chocolate mixed with cream. So to make it low on carbs instead of using dark chocolates, I used Unsweetened cocoa powder. In a cup take approx. 3-4 tablespoons of fresh cream. Add stevia for sweet taste, add 2 spoons cocoa powder to it. Mix it well and put it in fridge for cool down.
3. Preparation for Cheesecake: This is the most simplest steps of all. To make cheesecake base, make sure you take out your cheesecake and let it be at room temperature to be used otherwise it will not give a smooth consistency. Take about 3 tablespoon creamcheese, add a teaspoon of cream with a few drops of vanila. You can add cocoa powder, lemon zest, blueberries, strawberries to bring out the essence and taste to the cheesecake. I used cocoa powder with some vanilla to give chocolate ting to it. Add stevia now to taste. Mix all the mixture either using a hand blender or manual blender for a few minutes.
4. Time to garnish: First layer out the peanut buttere cookie for base. Then spread across the cheesecake to have the middle layer. Followed by the cooled down chocolate ganache on the top. Refrigerate it for about 30 mins and your lovely low carb cheesecake is ready!
“Sneha is a passionate entrepreneur, who believes in frugality and minimalism. She holds her roots in spirituality. She is a fitness enthusiast, a marathon runner, holds a physiotherapy degree & nutrition is her second love after fitness. She is on a mission to help 1,00,000 people live longer, be healthier & lose weight using the ketogenic diet. She is a ketogenic diet expert and a health educator. She would like to help you in your journey of achieving great success, longevity & prosperity by improving both your internal game (mental wellness) as well as your external game (methods to achieve your weight loss goal.”
To connect with her, take this body assessment test and we will schedule your free appointment: https://bit.ly/2NNTqfz