- Multi-colored bell peppers or capsicum
- Parmesan cheese or cheese slices
- Olives, onions or cherry tomatoes to garnish
- Olive oil
- Himalayan Pink salt and black pepper
- Heat gas or use a microwave or oven to cook bell peppers. Place bell peppers on the grill. Cover grill; cook over medium-high heat 10 to 13 minutes, turning every 3 to 4 minutes, until all sides are blistered and charred.
- Let the bell pepper cool for a while on a tray.
- Carefully peel as much skin from peppers as possible. Cut in half lengthwise; remove stems, seeds and ribs. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Place 1 slice of cheese in each pepper half; drizzle with oil. Return pepper halves to grill; cook about 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with basil. Cut each pepper half in half again. You can also use parmesan cheese for the cooking and preparation.