Do you love those cinnamon rolls with the tinge of cinnamon sweetness? Here is how you can bake your low carb Keto Cinnamon rolls at home.
- Almond Flour
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Baking powder
- Cream cheese
- Cinnamon powder
- Heavy cream
- Cream cheese
* Combine the Mozzarella Cheese and cream in a microwave-safe bowl and cook it on high for about 1 minute.
* After all the cheese has melted, carefully stir the ingredients (Almond Flour, Baking Powder, and egg) until all is well combined and smooth.
* Drop the dough onto a sheet of parchment paper and begin to knead the dough until the egg is fully mixed in. The dough will be really sticky until you knead it together. You can sprinkle a little bit of almond flour on the dough to roll it out and prevent sticking too.
* Use a rolling pin to smooth out the dough in a large rectangle shape.
* Melt the 1/8 stick of butter and spread it over the rolled out dough.
* Sprinkle cinnamon and sweetener on to the dough.
* Roll up the dough.
* Use a piece of string to cut the dough into 10-12 cinnamon rolls.
* Place the rolls in a baking pan/skillet
* Set the over to 350 degrees and bake them for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
* While the cinnamon rolls are baking in the oven, you can begin to mix up the frosting.
* Combine the heavy cream, cream cheese and powdered sweetener into a bowl and mix it with a mixer on high speed until the ingredients is nice and smooth.
* Allow the cinnamon rolls to cool for about 5 or 10 minutes before applying the cream cheese frosting.