- Paneer/cottage cheese – 50g
- Almond flour – 1 tablespoon
- Coconut husk – 1 tablespoon
- Fresh cream or whipping cream – 3-4 tablespoons
- Cardamom & Cinnamon for flavors
- Stevia for sweetener
- Butter or ghee
- add-ons: Nuts, Kesar
Firstly add 2-3 tablespoon of butter or ghee in a pan. Add grated paneer to it and let it blend with the butter. Now add 1 spoon almond flour and 1 spoon coconut flour to it. Let the mixture mix in together on a low flame.
Now add stevia to taste for sweetness. Mix of it together. Add a pinch of cinnamon and cardamon to it. Mix until the paneer blends well like curd. Now add fresh cream about 2-3 tablespoons to it and add 1/2 Katori water. Let it cook for about 3-4 mins. Stir until cooked to think consistency.